- CAS No.: 63148-52-7
- Other Names: Siloxanes and Silicones
- MF: (C7H8OSi)m.(C2H6OSi)n
- EINECS No.: Unspecified
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Classification: Other Adhesives
- Main Raw Material: Silicone
- Usage: Construction, Fiber & Garment, Footwear & Leather, Packing, Woodworking, Transportation
- Brand Name: Kastar
- Model Number: 730
- other name: silicone sealant adheisve
- brand: Kali,kater,kastar
- volume: 80ml 220ml 280ml 310ml drum
- HS Code: 35061000.10
- Capacity: ±30%
- skinning time: 10-15minutes
- OEM: By customer'd require
- Quality: Guarantee
- shelf life: 12 months
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||6,12,20,24 cartridges in one carton|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20 days after received your deposit|
asphalt sealant for factory
Kater/Kali Silicone Brand
1. we are factory
2. all tubes produced by kater
3. sealing for glass, window, door
KATER Acetic Silicone Sealant is a one-component, acetic curing high performance silicone sealant with excellent flexibility, waterproofing, high and low temperature resistance and durability, which is the ideal sealing material for civil assembly including building glass, door and window and showcase, etc.
· Common glass assembly, such as glass, door and window, cupboard and display frame. Interface sealing, adhesion and repair of other building materials like aluminum alloy, tile, plastic and wood.
· Acetic curing. Favorable adhesiveness for most building materials
· Excellent weathering resistance performance, after the curing, forceful and elastic silicone rubber forms and no distinct changes occur because of rain, snow, violent temperature change or ultraviolet irradiation.
· Excellent durability, will not become chapped or pulverized with extreme temperature changes (-50°C to +100°C).
· One-component, no vertical flow phenomenon, easy for construction.
KATER730 is available three standard colors and other colors base on custormers' requirements.
220ml, 280ml, 300 ml , 310ml plastic cartridge.
Non-dangerous product, should be stored in cool and dry place with temperature lower than 25°C.